The International Intellectual Property Institute (IIPI) is proud to support the International Women’s Leadership Forum, taking place on December 9 in San Jose at the Fairmont San Jose Hotel. I would like to personally invite you to join over 150 female peers to discuss the latest issues facing women working in law, as well as topical issues within the intellectual property space. IIPI is the world’s premier non-profit promoting intellectual property as a tool for the creation of a sustainable knowledge-based economy. Our work supports the inclusion and promotion of talented females whose intelligence, drive, passion are essential to maintaining this country’s expertise in intellectual property, and promoting growth around the world.
** In-house, patent, and IP counsel may attend the event completely free of charge **
** Exclusive rates are available to members of the Global Women in IP network who are inprivate practice **
Confirmed speakers for 2014 include:
- Catherine Lacavera, Director, IP Litigation, Google
- Kat Johnston, Associate General Counsel, Facebook
- Marisa McGilliard, Legal Counsel, Twitter
- Michelle Fang, General Counsel & Chief Legal Officer, Stubhub, Inc.
- Eileen Evans, Vice President & Deputy General Counsel, Hewlett-Packard
- Kate Drakos, Associate General Counsel, Innovation & IP Group, Microsoft
- Alexia Garcha, Senior Intellectual Property Litigation Counsel, Nokia
- Mary Huser, Vice President & Deputy General Counsel, Blackberry
- Naomi Waltman, Senior Vice President & Associate General Counsel, CBS Corporation
For more information, download the brochure.
Early registrants include Apple, Google, Sony Corporation of America, Symantec, Hewlett Packard, Expedia, Novartis, California Institute of Technology, and many others.
Microsoft will be sponsoring the cocktail hour. Attendees are encouraged to mingle and network with senior female lawyers.
To register or for more information, please contact Alicia Sprott at email@example.com
Please feel free to share this invitation with your colleagues who may be interested – they’re welcome to attend also! You can download an invitation to forward to them here: http://bit.ly/IWLF-invite